Heat Recovery Ventilation systems present a number of questions and doubts.
This constantly updated section, provides answers to frequently asked questions about HRV and Helty Flow systems.Can’t find the answer to your question? Is there anything else you want to know? You can always contact us
- What are the benefits of refreshed, purified air at home?
- What advantages does mechanical ventilation have over simply opening windows?
- How can mechanical ventilation help reduce the risk of infection from viruses such as Covid?
- How do I measure air quality at home or in the office?
- When should you choose a decentralised CMV?
- How does a decentralised dual-flow CMV system work?
- Can CMV resolve my condensation and mould problems?
- Can I also use Helty CMV to cool down?
- What does ‘enthalpy heat recovery’ mean?
- How do I install a wall-mounted Helty CMV?
- What are the hole measurements for a wall-mounted CMV?
- How do I install a concealed CMV, like the Flow40?
- On which wall thicknesses can concealed CMV systems be installed?
- Do Helty Flow CMVs need a condensate drain?
- Is CMV eligible for the 110% Superbonus deduction?